- Handmade from white, dark, and milk Belgian chocolate
- Contains chocolate popcorn, white and dark chocolate can, milk and white chocolate clapper board, two white chocolate movie tickets, milk and white chocolate burger, and white chocolate portion of French fries
- Shelf life: 3-6 months (if you can resist!)
- Contains carmine colouring
- Weight: 430g
- Box Dimensions: Approx 23cm x 23cm x 6.5cm
Ingredients: sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring, carmine (not suitable for vegetarians), E104, E133.
Milk Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids 33.5% minimum, Milk Solids 21.8% minimum.
Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids 53.5% minimum
White Chocolate contains: Cocoa Solids 28% minimum
Allergy advice: for allergens see ingredients in Bold.
May contain nuts. Store in a cool dry place
Nutritional Values - Typical Values Per 100g
Energy kJ 2,343, Energy kcal 560, Fat 36g, of which Saturates 23g, Carbohydrate 51g, of which Sugars 49g, Protein 5g, Sodium 45mg, Salt 0g
LOVINGLY HANdMADE CHOCOLATES IN SOMERSET
The company is still based in Rode Village, Bath, but has moved to bigger premises with a fully functioning team and some serious equipment. Kerr makes the chocolate moulds in ‘his shed’ while Flo runs the business, they design the chocolates together.
“We love being a true British brand offering such a unique range of handmade chocolate and continue to grow the business on this basis”.
ORDER BEFORE 2PM FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Monday to Friday 9 am till 5pm
Tel: +44 (0)1373 830 160
SENDING A SPECIAL GIFT ?
Enter your personal gift message at checkout